I have recently update honeybee (to Honeybee 0.0.64) and openstudio (to 2.5). Since this update I have not been able to simulate using the exportToOpenStudio component. The component successful writes the .osm file and when I open and simulate it using OpenStudio everything works fine. The IDF which is written also corresponds with what I expect. exportToOpenStudio does not give any error messages which makes this hard to troubleshoot. The command prompt window just briefly pops up without any output. Does anyone have any thoughts?
- Openstudio is installed at: C:\Program Files\openstudio-2.5.0
- I checked if installing different components (C, ruby API, parametric part, etc.) of openstudio made a difference as I prefer a light installation. It didn’t.
- I have removed all user-objects using the remove HB definition from Hydra (also manually checked)
- Re-installed Honeybee 0.0.64(+ladybug)
- Re-installed Python for GH
- The folder C:\ladybug is set to read only but all its contents and subfolder are set to read and write. My organisation does not alow me to set any folder in C: to anything but read-only, and it will be overwritten if I do. I can overwrite this for all folder contents and this has never cause problems before.
- See GH definition attached
20190322_Tsk56prtCref_HB_EP_updt.gh (1.0 MB)