sDA & ASE with LB 1.2.0

Hi @LaFleur ,
See that the file is taking the direct and diffuse illumination outputs from the ImportEPW component. They are summed up. At the same time the 1000 lux limit is considering the window transmittance properties. In the example it is giving ~1428. Which is connected as a statement condition to the sunpath component.
So it is checking if the total illuminance (data input) is above the 1428. If so, exclude the vector from the output.

Hope it is clear now.
-A.

2 Likes

Dear @AbrahamYezioro ,
I want to simulate the sDA results for two floors building, but all the sensors are showing 50 (yellow), I don’t know what wrong about it.
Any way to resolve this?
Thank you!

Not sure i understood the question. can you explain why you think the result is wrong?
Also, please include the GH file in case we need to check what is going on.
-A.

Thank you. Sorry for the late reply.
This is my GH file.
test730-sDA + ASE_LBT_Forum.gh (218.2 KB)

You forgot to explain why do you think the results are wrong. What you expect to receive?
-A.

Thanks. I was a little surprised by this result at first. I thought about it for a while, and it seems possible that sDA is 100%.
I still have a confusion, when the two rooms are misplaced and stacked, the sensor grid changes. I don’t know if the model is wrong. I am not very confident.