Thank you @chris for taking the time to check the file and write the answer.
I installed OpenStudio 2.4 and it tackled the previous severe error. However, I receive 3 new severe errors. readme_OS01.txt (16.6 KB)
131. ** Severe ** CheckWarmupConvergence: Loads Initialization, Zone=“ZONE_5” did not converge after 25 warmup days.
133. ** ~~~ ** See Warmup Convergence Information in .eio file for details.
135. ** ~~~ ** …Environment(RunPeriod)=“RUN PERIOD 1”
137. ** ~~~ ** …Max Temp Comparison = 1.64E-003 vs Temperature Convergence Tolerance=0.40 - Pass Convergence
139. ** ~~~ ** …Min Temp Comparison = 1.63E-003 vs Temperature Convergence Tolerance=0.40 - Pass Convergence
141. ** ~~~ ** …Max Heat Load Comparison = 0.2519 vs Loads Convergence Tolerance=4.00E-002 - Fail Convergence
143. ** ~~~ ** …Max Cool Load Comparison = 3.8634E-004 vs Loads Convergence Tolerance=4.00E-002 - Pass Convergence
I searched for a solution in discourse.ladybug.tools. I also read this, this, this, and this but I’m still not sure what to do. (or just to neglect the errors if they are not really crucial ?)
Should I add “additional string” to the exportToOpenStudio component to alter tolerances before running it? If yes, could you please let me know what should I add exactly?
Regarding posting minimum file:
Actually I had tried to simplify the file as the original file is much larger. I am/was not sure which parts to delete. Maybe for the previous question I could have deleted the constructions but now I guess (please correct me if I’m wrong) the new errors are related to constructions as well; there are pretty thick interior concrete walls in the models, and they should be accurately analysed (due to the aims of the academic research I’m working on; I should model structural walls precisely).
Again, thank you for your time and consideration.