Solution exception:'ShadowCalculation' object has no attribute 'setCalculationFrequency'

I have met a problem running the honeybug…
can someone tell me how to solve it?

Same error any update on this. Anyone?

Someone please help me on this how to overcome this. This stopping me from working hope any help please. Dear admins @mostapha @chris @devang @AbrahamYezioro

You should help yourself first. Read the guidelines for posting here.
Please upload a simplified version of your file with the geometry internalized. Just asking a question without providing further information is not helping you.
-A.

1 Like

Being new doesn’t mean you can’t try first to understand and solve by yourself. our file doesn’t have any algorithm using any LB_HB components.
I suggest you look at the hydra website for examples.
Sorry but this is beyond helping what you are asking.
-A.

2 Likes

Do you think without trying myself i directly step down into forum? If your answer is yes, sorry i tried my maximum with hydra already and even completely watched Chris’s playlists for LB_HB somehow i missed what I’m trying to achieve so i redirected myself here. Secondly many links to examples files also broken there in your Gitbook Honeybee Primer and in your official website check examples link too. Finally i myself just seeking for an advice for how to apply this to my type of model which i posted above the complete test gh file or case study. Chris YouTube video case study have only box model including his parents house model but that’s not my case so i find little difficulty to incorporate that to mine. Sadly i couldn’t get anything. Thanks all @AbrahamYezioro @chris