Three-phase method in Ladybug Tools 1.2

Hi! I am new to the Honeybee tools. I wonder if I can conduct the three-pahse daylight simulation using the latest Honeybee tool (version 1.2.0)? If so, which recipies should I use? (I can only find annual daylight, annual radiation, daylight factor and direct sun hours on the HB-Radiance tab. Should I install the Honeybee [+]?)

Also, I saw in posts like this that there are a tutorial and some examples on the three-phase method with Honeybee. However, I can’t find it on Google. I wonder if someone could kindly share a link to the material if it is still available?

Thank you.

I know @mostapha is working on this one for LBT whenever he gets the time. Hopefully, it should be in the next stable release.

If you absolutely need 3-phase now, then you should install Honeybee[+]. If you reinstall the LBT plugin after you install HB[+], you can have both plugins installed side-by-side without conflicting with one another.

I can also really recommend the 2.5-phase method used by the annual daylight and radiation recipes of the LBT plugin since it models the direct solar radiation to a level of accuracy that’s just not possible with 3-phase because it breaks everything down into patches.

Thank you, @chris.
Is there a way to get the view matrix from the glazing to a point in a room (like the rfluxmtx in Radiance) using the annual daylight and radiation recipes of Honeybee?