What version would be a compatible EnergyPlus with Honeybee 0.0.65 in Rhinoceros Grasshopper 6?

Hello,

I have been using Honeybee by referring to this video (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zl-9Eyo7bPo).

However, a problem has occurred as the attached image shows. The orange warning comment has said, “1. Honeybee cannot find a compatible EnergyPlus folder on your system. Make sure you have EnergyPlus installed on your system. You won’t be able to run energy simulations without EnergyPlus. Check Honeybee_Honeybee component for more information.”

I have attempted to do the same thing as the video shows, but I have not been able to. Moreover, some people have found the same problem, looking at the comments on the Youtube page. I was just wondering if I could get a solution to this problem.

Thank you

Kind regards

Here are the installation instructions:

As you can see, the instructions will point you towards OpenStudio 2.5 (automatically includes E+ 8.9). And, as you can see in this post, that version of honeybee also works with some later versions of OpenStudio but it will always work with OpenStudio 2.5.

Dear Sir,

Thank you very much for sending the solution immediately.
I have installed OpenStudio, shut down my computer and started it again. Now the problem has been solved.

Thank you very much.

Kind regards