UpdateHoneybee - Ladybug

Hi all,
following the installations istructions, I have an error about updateHoneybee - Ladybug. “solution exception: ‘int’ object is not iterable” referring to “source address is not a valid address”.
Before turning “true” the toggle of both components, in the directory “grasshopper\userobject” I didn’t have any dedicated folder for ladybug-honeybee, but after activating the toggle, two new folders “Honeybee” and “Ladybug” are created, but remain empty. I am an old user of ladybug-honeybee, and my question is related to the need of having updated component to be sure simulation could run.

thanks a lot

Can you connect a panel to the component and share the full error message? Thanks.

Hi Mostapha, here the full text.

Thanks in advance

Hi, I have the same issue with the update componont which downloaded from food4rhino. May I know how to solve it?

I actually posted a topic for this specific issue when it happened. See here:

2 Likes

it works with your file. Thanks for your help!

Thanks a lot for your time, Mostapha. It works fine

Have a nice day
David

Hi, I have a same problem. Still, I cannot understand which file you mean? I checked GitHub - ladybug-tools/ladybug-legacy: Ladybug is an environmental plugin for Grasshopper.
and
GitHub - ladybug-tools/honeybee-legacy: Honeybee is a free and open source plugin to connect Grasshopper3D to EnergyPlus, Radiance, Daysim and OpenStudio for building energy and daylighting simulation
However, I couldn’t recognize how to use them.
May you help me with this?

Thank you in advance,
Rana

See this link
there is a link for updated update component which can be downloaded from here